Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

BBC Documentary: Inside Iran



While I don't intend to turn this into a Middle Eastern blog, Iran is a key ally to Armenia, in terms of trade, energy, communications, politics, and much more. Not only that, Iran and Armenia share a lot of culture and history, and indeed, many Armenians call Iran home. Considering global events and our relationship to Iran, I think it's only fair that we try to understand the country even more.

It took a year to get permission to make this documentary, so I hope you enjoy it!

4 comments:

Hrag said...

Great doc! Watched the whole thing and learned loads! Keep up the great blog!!

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this documentary. I've forwarded it to a number of people. Good job!

Natalie, US

Rhyne said...

Thank you for the kind words, guys! :)

Anonymous said...

Good documentary, but the reporter is a tool.